Sunday 20 November 2011

All About Me ..

                   ~ In The Name Of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful ~

My Name is Haziq Bin Ahmad Nazri .. I live in Wangsa Maju, Kuala Lumpur .. I was born on 3rd 0ctober 1993 .. now I'm 18 years old .. I have 4 siblings & I'm the oldest .. still young but energetic .. My hobby is surfing internet .. During primary school,I had studied at  Sekolah Kebangsaan Alam Damai (SKAD) ,Cheras, Selangor .. Then, when I was in secondary school, I continued my study at Sekolah Menengah Agama Lughatul Quran (SMALQ)  which is located far away from my house .. It is at Muar, Johor .. Then, after 5 month, i decided to change school that is near to my hometown .. Because, it was difficult to me to meet my family .. ecspecially my mom .. huhu .. Then, I move to a school in Klang, Selangor .. it is Sekolah Menengah Agama Hafiz Klang (SMAHK).. It easy to locate because it situated just beside the Sg. Klang .. Here I can release my tension by 'fly' every night because it is close to the town .. hehe (Kantoi) .. Then, my result in SPM was not too good .. So, I decided to futher my study at Kolej Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Selangor (KUIS) ,Bangi , Selangor .. From here, I will determined my future's jobs .. I take course related to Syariah Islam ..Here I meet various type of people .. Some, from overseas such as Somalia, Zimbabue, Senegal, Nepal, Iran, and others .. A lot of activities is provided by the college .. Most of the activities is good & suitable ! .. this is because, most of the activities will train us to be more discipline & open minded when doing somethings .. Then, I am proud of myself because 90% of  the student, call me Gerrardziq ! .. I dont know why ? ..  I'm not boasting , but it's reality ! .. (haha) .. For your information, i'm still single & still holy .. (hehe) ..
That all from me, dishonourable, disdainful, humble, and weak servant of Allah s.w.t .. thanks for reading my blog .. Pray for me to gain a lot of new knowledge, and can spread the `dakwah' to all over the world and not forgotten to my parent for their support ..
                                                                     
                                                       ~the end~

1 comment:

  1. hahha..Gerrardziq???..kantoi..coz u can ouing at night coz ur school near with town...but near with sg, klg,,if flood..huh!"habislah"..

    ReplyDelete